Twin Points Park is a beautiful park on the south end of Eagle Mountain Lake. This park is home to the best beach and swimming area on the lake. The swimming area is in a huge cove protected from the wind and waves of lake boat traffic. There are bouys lining the edge of the cove to keep vessels out of the cove. There is also a swim dock in the middle of the cove to enjoy.
Entrance Cost: Fee Required
Amenities of the park include:
restrooms, and a nice beach area for swimming.
This a beautiful park with a great swim beach. If you are looking for a fun place to spend the day on Eagle Mountain Lake, this is a great location. Please keep in mind this park does get very busy due to the beach and the location and all parking is first come first serve.
10000 Ten Mile Bridge Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76135
Hours of operation:
Twin Points is open seven days a week from Memorial Day to Labor Day
10:00 am – 7:00 pm
This website is not affiliated with Twin Points Park. We are an information website about Eagle Mountain Lake and surrounding areas.
Twin Points Park is operated by the TRWD. You can find more information about this park at TRWD.com.
Rules of the Park:
- Gatherings of 50 or more people must be permitted by TRWD
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No public consumption of alcohol
- No glass containers
- No smoking
- No littering
- No disturbing noise
- No pets
- No rain checks
- No bicycles, skateboards or hover boards
- No discharge of firearms or other devices
- No commercial photography
- No soliciting, begging or panhandling
- Removing trash from receptacles is prohibited
- Drying clothes on bushes, tables or in or around restrooms is prohibited
- Attaching hammocks to trees or structures is prohibited
- Fishing is restricted to designated areas only
- Open fires are prohibited
- Vulgar or offensive acts or language are prohibited